Saturday, December 02, 2006

Places I've Been

Here is a sampling of some of the places I've been this week; I hope these blogs are as beneficial to you as they were to me.

Check out this post by Jim Martin entitled, "The One You Can Count On" about some of the disappointments we all experience during the holiday season.

Check out this month's edition of the Christian Women Online Magazine.

Check out "A Frugal Christmas" by financial guru, Dave Ramsey, about not allowing Christmas to send you into debt along with helpful suggestions for inexpensive gifting. I don't know about you but I definitely needed the reminder!

Where have you been?

2 comments:

DEBTective said...

Dollface, I'm big-time proud of you for having a frugal Christmas and doing your holiday buying Dave Ramsey-style! Keep going, good luck on deep-sixing your debt, and thanks for working for The Man Upstairs. Way to to, baby! www.debtective.com

Meagan said...

Debtective -

Thanks so much for stopping by and for supporting the DR ministry! Great website.

Meg