Saturday, September 02, 2006

Places I've Been

I am finally back to exploring the blogosphere and I am excited to have discovered some new sites among the golden oldies. Here is a sampling of some of the places I've been this week; I hope these blogs are as beneficial to you as they were to me.

This month's edition of Christian Women Online is on the web and absolutely fantastic. Check it out here.

Take a moment and check out Jim's latest post entitled 'Ever Feel Taken For Granted?' at A Place for the God Hungry. It definitely made me take stock of some things in my life and hopefully it will challenge you too.

Finally, if you are as fascinated with relationships as I am, check out Love, Honor, and Dismay. I don't know anything about Andrew McAllister Ph.D or his qualifications but I have to admit I spent a great deal of time reading through the scenarios and his responses.

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

Where have you been this week?

No comments: