2. Keep your eye on the goal, not on the ground.
3. Your body will follow whichever way your head is turned.
4. Flapping your arms makes you feel like you are going fast but it really just makes you tired.
5. Lots of tiny steps can get you just as far as a few big ones.
6. It doesn't matter how many times you fall - just how many times you get up.
7. When all else fails - crawl.
It is amazing the lessons you can learn from the little things in life when you look through a God-lens. What lessons can you learn from the ordinary?
Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.