Saturday, July 15, 2006

Places I've Been

As I continue to explore the blogosphere, I am encouraged and blessed by those on the same journey as I am. Here is a sampling of some of the places I've been this week; I hope these blogs are as beneficial to you as they were to me.

Number one on my list is my mother's brand new blog, Accentuate the Positive. I've always loved the way my mom told stories and am so excited that she is finally sharing her gift with the world. Be sure to leave her some love!

Number two on my list was an article at Christian Women Online entitled, Love, Learning and Touch by Ann Voskamp. As a mother of a little boy at the beginning of his journey to become a man of God, this article realllllly hit home. Check it out.

Number three on my list is a series of pictures, as posted on Wind Scraps, called God is Amazing. I've never seen this collection of pictures before but they really shed some light on just how big God is.

Number four on my list is a really great reflection on Paula's Walk about the impact the people in your life can have on your walk with God called Who's In Your Front Row.


Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

Where have you been this week?

No comments: