Saturday, July 22, 2006

Places I've Been

Here is a sampling of some of the places I've been this week; I hope these blogs are as beneficial to you as they were to me.

Number one on my list this week is the 2006 Blog-a-thon. On July 29, hundreds of bloggers from around the world will put their endurance to the test for charity, blogging every 30 minutes for 24 hours straight. This is the Sixth Annual International Blogathon, an event that creates a worldwide community for a day, raising tens of thousands of dollars for charity. Bloggers choose the charity and collect sponsorships and I have chosen to sponsor Swank Mom who will be blogging for La Leche League.

Number two on my list is a very poignant post entitled I Just Trust Him by Rocks In My Dryer about having faith like little children.

Number three on my list is a post about something we could all use a reminders on ... using our "filters". Check out the CWO Thursday feature called Do You Need A Tune Up? at Snapshot.

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

Where have you been this week?

No comments: