Saturday, July 29, 2006

Places I've Been

Here is a sampling of some of the places I've been this week; I hope these blogs are as beneficial to you as they were to me.

Number one on my list is a fantastic Tip Of The Week on A Place For The God Hungry. I love suggestions like the one mentioned in this post because it pushes me out of my comfort zone.

Number two on my list is Swank Mom...again...because today is the 2006 Blog-a-thon! Starting at 9:00am this morning SW will be blogging every 30 minutes to benefit La Leche League. Stop by and give her encouragement as she sacrifices her day for a good cause.

Number three on my list depends on YOU - tell me....where have YOU been this week?

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

Where have you been this week?

No comments: